Friday, January 15, 2010

Today was quite eventful!

After school Enbal, Ashley, and I decided to go to Taco Bell. We didn't know what to do afterward, so we decided to drive over to Maddie's school, and see if they were still at lunch. Turns out they were already back in class, so we drove around the campus and honked at the random kids that were outside. We ended up going to Safeway because Enbal and I had to pee really badly (TMI, sorry!) and saw these disgusting ravens. Then we drove around on some back roads, and through some neighborhoods, and ended up next to a new library that opened a while ago. We ended up checking out a bunch of CD's, and plan to go back to check out some more after I upload all of these onto my computer! Then we had to take Ashley home so she could get to work. After that we drove to this neighborhood called Arrowhead Lakes so we could look at the pretty houses and the lakes in their back yards. Oh my goodness, they're so beautiful! Then we decided to drive back to Safeway so Enbal could go pee again. Sheesh! Then we drove back to the Arrowhead Lakes area, and ended up at this building that looks like Aladdin's palace, but is really a community center for Buddhists. I think... Then we drove back to my house, and Enbal left to go to work. We decided that driving around to random places is extremely fun, so we plan on doing so again sometime soon. Love my friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment