Monday, January 25, 2010

I honestly don't even know anymore.

So one of my “best friends” took me to homecoming back in October, and ended up ditching me for his girlfriend, who he didn’t tell me about. I had liked him for around a year (definitely 110% over him now), so even though I knew we were going as friends, it was still kind of a slap in the face. To “make it up to me” we hung out the day after homecoming / the day before he had to go back to basic training for the Army. He brought his two best friends, and had to go home early (supposedly) so we only had time for him to pick me up from Pizza Hut with my friends, and drive me home. The whole car ride home he blasted metal, so we didn’t get a chance to talk. Ever since that, I haven’t really talked to him. I tried texting him a couple of times, not going to lie, but since he kept ignoring them, I gave up on that, and assumed if he wasn’t replying, he didn’t care to talk to me anyways.

Yesterday one of my best friends told me he’s in town right now. Today, another one of my good friends texted me saying she’s hanging out with him. Why is it that I have to find out when he’s in town from my friends, rather than him? So I told her to tell him I said hi, because I didn’t really know what else to say, and he ended up telling her to text him. So we’re talking now. I seriously have no idea what to say to him, but he’s acting completely normal. I wish I could just put everything behind me, and go on acting like we were still best friends, but after everything that’s happened, I just don’t think I can do that. I wish he would make an effort to talk to me, and hang out with me on his own, without me bringing anything up.

I just don’t even know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment