Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a couple of days late, but I've been busy spending time with my friends and family, and today I had to go back to school! So here are a couple of resolutions I've come up with so far:

1. Stop drinking milk. (I know that sounds random, but I'm 99.9% sure that I'm allergic to it, so I'm trying to eliminate it completely.)
2. Loose weight/get more fit.
3. Get a steady job.
4. Get a car.
5. Take college classes at PVCC. (I have a couple of classes left in order to finish my general credits for FIDM, which are cheaper at PVCC!)
6. Do more with charity organizations/events.
7. Visit the LA FIDM campus.
8. Apply to FIDM.
9. Stop cussing. (Totally not classy!)
10. Get my ears re-pierced, and hopefully my industrial too!
11. Get Love At First Listen Promotions up and running for real this time.
12. Eat healthier. (More vegetarian and/or vegan meals, less eating out, etc.)

I'm going to keep adding to the list throughout the year, and definitely make sure I look at the list constantly so I don't forget anything! 2010 is going to be a good year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment